CEUs at MinneCon
August 10, 2017
9:00 - 10:00
10:15 - 11:15
1:15 - 2:15
3:00 - 4:00
Call for CEUs at MinneCon 2017
IIDA Northland is seeking applications for CEUs at MinneCon 2017.
- Credits must be IDCEC certified at a minimum. HSW designation is preferred but not required. AIA and USGBC certification is preferred but not required.
- Course should be new to the Twin Cities area and may not be presented locally prior to Minnecon
- See Tips section for more details.
If you are interested in participating please fill out the form below.
Submissions are due by end of day May 1st. You will be notified by May 15th confirming if your CEU was selected for this year's event.
All CEU submissions will be reviewed in detail by our committee.
Selections will be based off credit requirements, new material and greatest anticipated interest by attendees.
Preference will be given to our Chapter Partners and not all submissions will be selected due to the quantity of time slots scheduled for Minnecon.
In the event that your CEU is not selected, we will keep the information on file for potential use over the next year.
TIPS FOR CEU SUBMISSIONS:
1. CEU Content cannot be product specific. While we value our industry partnerships, we wish for all content to be non-proprietary.
2. A proposal is less likely to be accepted if content is too basic. Our goal is to differentiate our programs at Minnecon. We recommend that presentations dig into deeper subject matters. Presentations are best when they go beyond the basic overview.
3. A proposal is more likely to be accepted if the content is new and innovative.
4. Talk about the process. Focus on the "how" more than the "what".
5. Talk about Solutions, not just problems
6. Show us something that can make us better interior designers. How can we be more efficient? More economical? More considerate of other aspects of our projects?