The International Interior Design Association (IIDA) works to enhance the value of interior design and its practitioners and strives to cultivate leadership within the profession.
IIDA Northland exists to provide relevant and meaningful support to Commercial Interior Design professionals and their clients. IIDA Northland promotes the value and professional practice of Interior Design to business decision makers and to the general public.
By becoming a member of the IIDA Northland Chapter, you'll have access to resources that will help to develop your professional career, connect with the Northland community, and support the goal of elevating the profession of interior design to that of licensure.
*Memberships are based on the calendar year, January 1 – December 31.
*Student membership dues are now based on the calendar year, January 1 – December 31.
Top 5 Benefits to Membership
- Free and discounted tickets to IIDA Northland Events and CEU’s
- Networking opportunities through events and committees
- Access to IIDA’s online membership directory
- Access to the IIDA Knowledge Center for research
- Complementary subscriptions to leading magazines such as Contract, Interiors & Sources and HD Boutique, as well as IIDA’s Perspective.
How to join
IIDA wants you to join, and there are many ways to do so! You can apply on-line, by mail or by fax. Please email our local V.P. of Membership when you send in your membership application so you can start receiving information as soon as possible:
Stephanie Borens, Associate IIDA
Vice President of Membership
Carissa Pouliot, IIDA
Vice President of Membership Elect