Annual Chapter Sponsorship
Annual Sponsorship gives your company recognition at each IIDA Northland event plus a whole lot more
Sponsor registration is now closed for 2017. Registration will open back up in October for 2018 registrations
Become an IIDA Northland Annual Chapter Sponsor
Support the local design community by becoming an IIDA Northland Annual Chapter Sponsor, and gain valuable recognition throughout the year.
How much recognition do you get?
Annual Sponsorship gives your company recognition at each IIDA Northland event plus a whole lot more – like recognition on our website, in our newsletter and on all mass communication pieces. Annual Sponsorship truly offers the greatest amount of recognition for the dollars invested so don't miss your chance to become a sponsor of the IIDA Northland Chapter for the entire year.
- Recognition at the industry's premiere events such as MinneCon, Fusion, and the annual FAB Awards recognizing excellence in design.
- Recognition at monthly Forums that attract the industry's leading designers and decision-makers.
- Recognition on the IIDA Northland website home page. Website total pageviews average 6,000-8,000 per month, or over 75,000 per year. That's about 200 pageviews per day!
- IIDA Northland Chapter keeps it's members and others in the industry informed through the twice-monthly News Update email newsletter, and your company's name or logo could be in every issue, as well as in additional emails. Our email list is currently over 2700 people.
- A 3' x 7' banner is displayed at all IIDA events highlighting our Chapter Partners. That's over 20 events each year.
All sponsorship categories, levels and benefits are subject to change.
Thank you for your support!
Lindsey Day, Sponsorship Director 952.334.6480
Stephanie McWilliams, Sponsorship Director-elect
Your annual sponsorship supports:
- The Northland Chapter Education Fund
- Educational programs
- Student mentorship program
- Forums – a diverse array of tours, lectures and programs
- Lobbyist efforts to enact the Interior Design Practice Act
- Local recognition for the Interior Design profession
- Nationally known speakers who inspire and promote our profession
- Free CEU programs for IIDA members
- Free NCIDQ test roundtable for IIDA members
- Meaningful networking opportunities
- Electronic newsletter that keeps our membership up-to-date
- Job postings for displaced workers on IIDA Northland website